1. Personal Information
In this policy “Personal Information” refers to collected information that could specifically identify an individual and may include but is not limited to name, date of birth, business name, address, telephone number, email address or other contact addresses. Other electronic personal information that may be collected when accessing the company’s services and websites is covered in section 5.
2. Information Usage
The company reserves the right to use any collected personal information in the following ways
- 2.1 To manage and operate www.bs-vita.com and WOVN Partners (hereinafter collectively referred to as our “services”).
- 2.2 To contact and inform users of our services and to provide guidance on how to use our services.
- 2.3 To send questionnaires or surveys to users to obtain data on improving our services and advertising.
- 2.4 Displaying saved personal information to allow users to more easily access our services.
- 2.5 To improve our services, aid in planning and development of new services, marketing, market research and development of new business partners.
- 2.6 To confirm the identity of users.
- 2.7 To bill or process payments related to services charges.
- 2.8 To identify and restrict access to users who violate the www.bs-vita.com or WOVN Partners Terms and Conditions of use. Including but not restricted to non-payment, causing damage to a third party or those who intend to use our services for fraud.
- 2.9 To more effectivity respond to users’ enquiries.
- 2.10 When users’ personal information is requested or used under the terms of the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
- 2.11 To obtain consent from users.
3. Consent for Providing Personal Information to Third Parties
While using the company’s services, you agree in advance that the company may provide personal information to third parties as specified in the following items
- 3.1 To entrust secure storage of personal information and other data to a cloud server (including servers located in a foreign country) operated by an external third party.
- 3.2 If the company receives a disclosure request and deems it valid, a user’s personal information may be disclosed to a relevant law enforcement agency.
- 3.3 In cases where the user is a minor and personal information is requested by the user’s legal guardians or legal representative.
4. Providing Personal Information to Third Parties Without Consent
The company may also provide personal information to third parties without seeking consent of the user as specified in the following items
- 4.1 In cases where disclosure of personal information is required by law enforcement agencies or court judgments related to violations of the law or other regulations.
- 4.2 In cases where it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the user.
- 4.3 If required under the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
5. Electronic Data and Tracking
In this policy “Electronic Data” refers to the personal information gathered when users browse web pages of the services operated by the company. This includes but is not limited to – the browsing history of each user, user’s advertisement display history, user’s keyword searches, user’s time zone, user’s browsing device and software, user’s IP address, user’s cookie information, user’s scrolling and mouse pointer tracking.
- 5.1 The company may use the gathered electronic data to
- 5.1.1 Analyze and record the number of users and traffic on each service to aid in marketing and market research.
- 5.1.2 Improve each service, or plan and develop new services.
- 5.1 The company may use the gathered electronic data to
6. Disclosure of Personal Information
When the company receives a request under the Personal Information Protection Act to disclose personal information, the company will promptly confirm if the request is genuine and lawful, then disclose the personal information and notify the user a disclosure has been processed. However, if the company receives a disclosure request which the company is not obligated under law to process, the company will not disclose the information and will inform the user of the denied request.
7. Correction of Personal Information
In the event there is a request for a correction, addition, suspension or deletion (hereinafter collectively referred to as “correction”) of personal information from either a user or a third party, we will endeavor to investigate the request and if confirmed valid, make the correction after confirming the identity of the user or third party. In cases where the correction is related to stored personal information that is not factual or has been handled inappropriately the company will respond promptly to the correction. The company may deny correction requests if processing the correction would result in violations of the law or other regulations, the user or third party requesting the correction will then be notified of the denial.
8. Management of Personal Information
The company is responsible for managing access to personal information, enacting measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, prevention of data loss or damage to personal information and other personal information safety management The company will take the necessary and appropriate measures to achieve these tasks.
When the company entrusts the provision of our service to a third party, the company will select outsourcers that are deemed to handle personal information properly, and in the contract with the third party, will establish safety management measures, ensuring confidentiality of personal information. The company shall properly determine matters concerning the handling of personal information and shall conduct necessary and proper supervision.
9. Changes to this Policy
When the company changes the contents of this policy, the company will notify users in advance of the changes. After the deadline specified in the notification, the policy changes will be automatically applied.
10. Questions Regarding Handling of Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns related to the handling of personal information please contact the company via the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
? Wovn Technologies Inc.
2017/8/3 – Current Version
2015/6/17 – Initial Version